Cimarron Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in El Paso County. The community is surrounded by the city of Colorado Springs and is part of the Colorado Springs, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area. Cimarron Hills is located three miles north of the Colorado Springs Airport and 1.5 miles north of U.S. Highway 24.
Your Reliable Local Auto Repair Shop
Cimarron residents depend on their cars to get around, and when the time comes to get their cars repaired, they come to Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs. We are located at 6305 E. Platte Avenue Suite 1. To get to Airport Automotive from Cimarron Hills, turn left onto Peterson Road. Take the ramp onto US-24 W, then turn left toward Access Highway 2/Access Highway 34. Turn right, then turn left.
Our team are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons you can choose us:
- Our comfortable waiting area comes equipped with chilled water, Keurig coffee, vintage sodas, and television.
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified and/or Master Technicians.
- We are a AAA-approved shop.
- Every car that enters our shop gets washed and vacuumed before it is returned to its owner.
- We provide loaner cars and shuttle services if your vehicle needs to be in our shop for an extended period of time.
If you are a Cimarron Hills resident, don't hesitate to bring your car to Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs today! You can give us a call at 1-855-785-1334 to schedule an appointment or make one online.