This U.S. Air Force Base shares an airfield with the Colorado Springs Municipal Airport. The base was built in 1942.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Colorado Springs
Most residents of Peterson Air Force Base rely on their cars, trucks, and SUVs to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs. We can take care of all your auto repair needs. To get to Airport Automotive from Peterson Air Force Base, turn right onto S Petersen Boulevard. Turn left to merge onto US-24 W, then turn left toward Access Highway 2/Access Highway 34. Turn right, then turn left, and you will find our shop. We are located at 6305 E. Platte Avenue Suite 1.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs:
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified and/or Master Technicians.
- Every car that enters our shop gets washed and vacuumed before it is returned to its owner.
- We are a AAA-approved shop.
- We provide loaner cars and shuttle services if your vehicle needs to be in our shop for an extended period of time.
- Our comfortable waiting area comes equipped with chilled water, Keurig coffee, vintage sodas, and television.
If you are a resident of Peterson Air Force Base, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs today. You can do so online or give us a call at 1-855-785-1334.