Colorado Springs is a municipality in and county seat of El Paso County. It is the second most populous city in the state of Colorado and the 39th most populous city in the United States. Because Colorado Springs is located at the base of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak, it is a popular tourist destination. In the Pikes Peak region, tourism provides over 16,000 jobs. The Colorado Springs Labor Day Liftoff, a hot air balloon festival, takes place each year in Colorado Springs' Memorial Park.
Your Reliable Local Auto Repair Shop
Most Colorado Springs residents rely on their cars to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs. We are located at 6305 E. Platte Avenue Suite 1.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs:
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified and/or Master Technicians.
- We are a AAA-approved shop.
- We provide loaner cars and shuttle services if your vehicle needs to be in our shop for an extended period of time.
- Our comfortable waiting area comes equipped with chilled water, Keurig coffee, vintage sodas, and television.
- Every car that enters our shop gets washed and vacuumed before it is returned to its owner.
If you are a Colorado Springs resident, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs today. You can do so online or give us a call at 1-855-785-1334.