Peyton is an unincorporated town, a post office, and a census designated place (CDP) in El Paso County. The Homestead Ranch Regional Park is located in Peyton and has various facilities including hiking trails and a playground. Kalen Ballage, an NFL running back for the Pittsburgh Steelers, was born in Peyton and went to Falcon High School.
Your Exceptional Auto Repair Shop
When Peyton residents need their cars, trucks, and SUVs repaired or maintained, they come to Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs. To get to Airport Automotive from Peyton, turn left onto Bradshaw Road, then turn right onto US-24 W. Turn left toward Access Highway 2/Access Highway 34, then turn right. Turn left, and you will find our shop at 6305 E. Platte Avenue Suite 1.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and we are committed to providing top-notch customer service, every time. Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- We are a AAA-approved shop.
- Every car that enters our shop gets washed and vacuumed before it is returned to its owner.
- Our comfortable waiting area comes equipped with chilled water, Keurig coffee, vintage sodas, and television.
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified and/or Master Technicians.
- We provide loaner cars and shuttle services if your vehicle needs to be in our shop for an extended period of time.
Make Airport Automotive in Colorado Springs your local auto repair shop! Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 1-855-785-1334.